1. where do people get all these coupons? i used to get a pinch when i lived in liberty lake we moved and now i am not sure where to pick one up.
2. when i look in the sunday paper for coupons, most coupons are for processed foods and "junk" food. if i am trying to be thrifty i am not going to buy brand name cereals and fruit roll-ups etc. Where are the coupons for fresh veggies and meat!
3. i don't know what things normally cost, so i don't know if i am getting a good deal. today when i was looking at ads online i saw ground hamburger anywhere from 1.79/lb to 3.99/lb.
4. i never find good deals all in the same store. if i have to drive all over town am i really saving any money? especially with the cost of gas?!?
5. quality of life. in the end is it worth spending an hour looking for deals to save .20 on yogurt?
6. if i could i would prefer to buy all organic, unfortunately my budget does not allow for that! there are certain things i don't like to budge on, like buying cheap meat-ewww.
I hear story upon story about people who feed their family of 5 on $100.00/mth or some kind of extreme like that. WHO are these people, and HOW do they do it? My budget exceeds that for just 2 people by far!!