I'm not really sure what the title of this post should be. I am thinking....'why mommies should get sick days' or 'why not to nap when your child is awake' something along those lines.
So as you can guess we (preston and I) have got a bad bug. Preston is feeling better but I am still sooooo tired! I have been a horrible sick person, usually I am not that crabby. I think it is the combination of being sick and not being able to eat what I want. (because of my potato allergy, which I still haven't posted about!) All I want is comfort food, what I do NOT want is salmon, brown rice, or broccoli-blah.
Anyways....today I was so tired that I did not even have the energy to put Preston down for a nap. I laid down on the couch and he was playing with his little people. I woke up a few hours later to:
1. the contents of my purse dumped on the floor.
2. crayons and markers dumped on the floor.
3. various tools on the floor from who knows where.
4. preston eating a box of ice cream cones.
5. realizing that the box of ice cream cones were up high in the cupboard which should have been out of reach.
6. a package of brand new gum now empty.
7. preston telling me that he and steve ate gum.
8. the back door open. (preston let the dog in and out)
9. baby memorabilia scattered about-that was nicely packed away in a box under my bed.
10. the sweet sound of Dave opening the front door-that was a niiiiice sound!