Set thy house in order.
2 Kings 20:1
Let all things be done decently and in order.
1 Corinthians 14:40
I love that God is a God of order and routine. People say how much kids need a consistent routine, well I do too-I thrive on it!
Here is a really delicious recipe that we've been eating. Dave gives it 2 thumbs up!
Chicken Curry Casserole
- Cook 1 or 2 chicken breasts and combine with the following.
- Curry (as much as you like) the recipe calls for 1 tsp. but we love curry and use much more than that!
- 1/2t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1 clove garlic chopped (again, we use more!)
- 1 large onion chopped (you can cook it partially if you don't want the onion flavor as strong)
- 1 c sour cream (I omit this and use 1/2 can of coconut milk, but either way is good!)
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups of cooked rice-jasmine rice is delicious!
- Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes.