It is Multitude Monday once again at the best nesst. A time to reflect on all of the things I have to be thankful for, they are many! In my new journal I set aside a special section to write out my thankfulness-I really like documenting it in writing as well as sharing it with all of you in the virtual world. I like having a place to write my thanks down, in the moment, so I don't forget it. I also like to re-read my list from start to finish without having to go downstairs, sign into my blog etc. My goal is to be thankful all the time-to give thanks in everything, that my heart would be more like His, because so often it is not!
91. listening to Preston sing. he is quite the singer! the other night when we were getting ready for bed and snuggling-we were singing Jesus loves me-and by accident he sang, "mama love me this I know" it was funny because he realized his mistake and looked at me and smiled. too cute!
92. my new journal
93. automatic coffee makers
94. afternoon walks to the park
95. warming up my toes by the fire
96. neighbors who bring you soup when you are sick
97. as Preston and Dave were walking out the door last Saturday, Preston turned and looked at me, waved and said, "bye hun." he is such a copy cat-that little boy!
98. reading magazine after magazine all weekend, without guilt, because I am sick;)
99. seeing evidence of the changing seasons-as fall comes into her own in all her splendid glory!